BGSHIELD is an invisible board game coating that repels spills.
Apply in a well ventilated area. Gloves are recommended when using.
- Lay your game board or box flat on a towel.
- Apply (dab) up to 3 ml to a small felt square (see video).
- Wipe your game board in small circles until the entire board is fully coated.
- Allow your game to dry for about ten (10) minutes.
- Close the bottle, set it aside (to avoid knocking it over while buffing).
- Use a microfiber cloth to buff the surface to a glass-like surface.
- Wash hands after use.
- Play as normal, worry free!
- Reinforce applications of BGSHIELD every three years.
- If spills occur after using BGSHIELD, clean using a paper towel or cloth.
- Do not use household cleaners to clean the game board.
- Apply multiple coats of BGSHIELD to heavily used games.
|Game boards (front)||Player mats||Playing cards|
|Game boards (back)||Cardboard tiles||Cardboard coins|
|Game boxes (back)||Puzzle pieces||Neoprene playmat|
|Game boxes (front)||Player screens||Rulebooks|
|Dual-layer boards||Cardboard characters||Score pads|